I truly believe that killing is one of the most wrong things anyone could do even if they think their doing the right thing. I don't think anyone knows for sure what goes on when someone is about to kill someone but i don't think to them it seems as bad as it is. I believe that when you have the heart to kill someone something lights up in your brain. They think that, well they killed my family so why shouldn't they die also? I can understand that because my brain would want to hurt someone that killed my family but i think that no matter how hard i tried i wouldn't be able to kill someone. Now for people in Sudan their life is pretty rough and they might think that killing for their beliefs is the right thing to do, but what is it really doing? Nothing, all the killing is really doing is causing more people to kill and this is why now their are children that are starting to join the armies and killing at such a young age can screw with your head pretty bad. The armies in Sudan abuse children in the army for not killing, the armies are basically creating armies of children and turning them into killing machines. So I'm not exactly sure what makes someone kill someone but it has to be a pretty bad thing that is going on in their head.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment