To do harm to either a person or an animal is just ridiculous. I believe that if someone can hurt a animal they can do harm to a human. I can not believe that in Sudan there is so much killing going on that they are the worst war since WWII. This is unbelievable because killing must just come natural to these people. When they have to kill someone they probably don't even think about it, they just push the trigger like its nothing. I could not kill someone that i don't even know anything about, the people that are killing must have something inside them that just don't care about what happens to anyone. No matter if they have no idea who this person is they can just go shoot them. Not even knowing how good of a person this person could be. I understand that revenge plays a big part in the killings. If someone killed my family i too would want to get revenge but why would someone kill my family in the first place? It just shocks me that so much killing goes on there, who knows how many deaths there are each day. Its really sad that this is happening to people just like us. They have families and yet some of their families get killed and this turns them into a killing machine. It really impacts me because i cant believe that it is that easy to kill people.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment